Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Drive, Dinner, Chat and Soccer

These things are itself entertaining. If you are enjoying it with friends then joy is multiplied. So, we take a chance to have all these thing to-gather.

To go unplanned was the plan, so we choose Ahmedabad highway for the drive. A drive from my home to India Palace was ornamented by a small stop on the highway. It was almost full moon night. I once or twice experienced to walk on highway in dark night. So it doesn’t matter moon or no moon, to be on highway at night for sometime is a worth repeating experience.

I like dinner-session more than dinner itself. As Parimal said, sometime we like food on highway is more a psychological matter then its taste (Haas baitka nathi khava ma!). It was probably true for the dinner we had.

Chatting with friends is very good thing to do if you don't have anything special to offer to friends. I think with a close friends only you can chat on variety of topics like movie, sports, history, celebrity, personal belief and all in almost single chat session and one after another.

I am not a sport kind of person but I sometimes watch football games. And to watch a football match upto half time, by connecting laptop to LED, on some live streaming website is again I found different. Though I think to watch football on live streaming website is not good idea, especially when you are not a football fan. :D

I was expecting it as a very good fun, but I do admit it wasn’t that much.
But never mind, next time I will bore you with some other kind of the thing. :D :D :D

Till then...read/fwd Rajnikant jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment